A lawyer is a person who practices law as an attorney, counsel, or solicitor. Law is the system of rules of conduct established by the sovereign government of a society to correct wrongs, maintain the stability of political and social authority, and deliver justice. Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who hire lawyers to perform legal services.
Born in 1965 Jbeil. Law firmâ€™s founder and chairs the firm's Management Committee which is responsible for the management of the firm and for Boulos law firm's strategic growth and development. He has over 22 yearsâ€™ experience.
Specializes in the fields of law and all legal advice, real estate issues, corporate and commercial issues, civil cases and the Penal Code and a specialist in the field of mediation and arbitration .
Cooperate in the field of legal issues with lawyers in offices in the Arabian Gulf, France, Germany, Switzerland, United States of America and Brazil.
- Secondary classes at the Institute of Apotres, Jounieh and Rosary Sisters School, Jbeil .
- Graduated from the Lebanese University Section II in 1990 .
- Continued lessons in French institutes Paris .
Bar admission :
- The Beirut Bar Association in 1995
- Member of the International Union of Lawyers â€“ UIA .
Arabic - French - English - Portuguese
- Lawyer -
Joined Boulos Law Firm in 2006
Arbitration and Mediation, Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Real Estate and Civil Law, Employment Law.
- Degree in Law at the Lebanese University Branch 2 .
- Lebanese university francophone sector (professional master degree in conflict and arbitration and alternatives for conflict resolution (in cooperation with Paris 2 university - France).
The Beirut bar Association since 2007.
Arabic, French, English
- Lawyer -
Joined Boulos Law Firm in 2014.
- Degree in Law at the Lebanese University Branch 2.
- HSC field of life science at Sacre Coeur College.
Bar admission :
The Beirut bar Association since 2015 .
Languages : Arabic , French , English
- Administrative executive Assistant -
Majored in â€œBusiness Managementâ€ at AUST (Achrafieh).
Arabic , French , English .
Our banking and financial intuitions group includes a dedicated team of specialist experienced in banking and financial law, and are capable of satisfying the myriad of complex needs facing today's institutions. We can also provide the prosecution for files to the judicial and administrative references that are relevant to financial conflicts of tax legislation in the banking and tax laws.